Portland Deep Cleaning House Services
When hiring any cleaning company it’s a very common practice for them to require an initial “deep cleaning” for your first time. You may be wondering what a deep house cleaning consists of and why you will be required to have one and not just a basic or standard cleaning. This is actually a good idea for both you and the cleaning team to ensure that every area of your home is thoroughly cleaned, giving extra attention to the details and smaller or dirtier places requiring special attention. Another great time to have a deep cleaning is when you’re planning on moving out, preparing for a holiday celebration and guests or some other special event. There’s no reason to lift a finger in any of these scenarios when you can just contact Clean Arrival LLC to take care of the dirty work so you can focus on more important things.
Deep Cleaning House Rates
The average price for a deep cleaning typically costs between $200-400 depending on the size of your home and the additional services you add-on. The cost for a standard or basic cleaning after your first-time deep cleaning will be significantly less but also not perform as much work. That is also part of the reason for the deep cleaning being a requirement initially so that there is a level of cleanliness to use as a benchmark, making future cleanings and your life in general easier.
Our competitive deep cleaning house services start at only $159 for a one-bedroom home or even as low as with the instant discount applied for $143.10 when scheduled bi-weekly. Basic cleanings are also more affordable than other average franchise cleaning companies, starting as low as $99. Save money on your next big clean by booking online today!
Clean Arrival LLC
Working with Clean Arrival LLC has many benefits for your convenience:
- Book Online: With our simple online booking process you can easily select a service, get an estimate, and book a clean all at your own convenience! No hassle and no phone call necessary.
- Clean: Our certified and professional cleaners allow you to enjoy a sparkling home! With extensive training and quality equipment, our cleaning professionals are ready to meet your cleaning needs. Offering standard and deep cleans on both a one-time and recurring basis.
- Relax: Servicing much of the Greater Portland area, we bring the clean to you. Our mission is to simplify life so you can enjoy the city you call home.
- Guaranteed: We guarantee your cleaner will always be: Professional, Friendly, and Sincere.
Basic or Deep Cleaning House Services
The various deep cleaning and basic cleaning tasks can vary by company but here is a list of some standard and deep cleaning tasks which we will happily do for our customers. Our basic cleaning duties are included and come standard with any deep cleaning service you schedule by our professional cleaning team.
Basic Cleaning Checklist
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and window sills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
- Top of refrigerator
- Outside of appliances cleaned /inside the microwave
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Window spray cleaned)
- Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
- Wastebaskets emptied
- Beds made (includes master and 1 additional bed)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
Deep Cleaning House Checklist
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed )
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build-up)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
- Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
Our Cleaning Duties in Detail
Every Deep Clean includes the Basic Cleaning Checklist but has a detailed emphasis on being more thorough and scouring the more difficult areas often overlooked.
Deep Cleaning House
- Dust and vacuum: We will hit all the hard to reach places that are usually overlooked or not included in a standard or basic cleaning.
- Faucets: We will descale all the faucets and showerheads in your house with vinegar and also clean out the aerators.
- Vent Covers: We’ll wash the HVAC vent covers in your home with safe warm soapy water.
- Windows: Vacuum all the windowsills and window tracks as well as remove cobwebs and dead bugs.
- Ceiling Fans: We will clean your ceiling fan blades.
- Doors: Wipe down doorframes and doors from smudges and fingerprints.
- Garbage Cans: Clean out and sanitize the garbage, recycling, and wastebaskets.
- Blinds: Deep clean your blinds with a gentle vinegar and water scrubbing.
- Couch & Chairs: We’ll remove all the cushions from your couches and chairs and then vacuum them out and underneath them.
- Cabinets/Drawers: We can empty out all the drawers and vacuum and wipe them out with a wet rag. This also includes cleaning the cabinet faces.
Deep Cleaning Kitchen
- Oven: We will make sure to clean out all the hazardous buildup before performing the self-cleaning oven while thoroughly cleaning the top, front and drawer areas.
- Stovetop: If you have grates we’ll remove and clean them with warm soapy water and then clean out the top. If you have an electric oven, we’ll carefully scrape off any buildup and make it look almost brand new. If there is any spilled food in crevices or underneath the burner we will clean it all, including all the knobs and elsewhere.
- Microwave: We have a special way of cleaning the interior of your microwave with hot water, vinegar and lemon and then will also clean the outside as well.
- Refrigerator: We will remove all the shelves and drawers and clean them. We will also scour your fridge until its sparkling clean and can also go through and remove expired items in the process if you’d like.
- Sink: The entire sink area will be spotless and sparkling clean with additional disinfecting as well.
- Dishwasher: We will clean out any buildup and soap residue as well as the outside of the machine.
Deep Cleaning Bathroom
- Grout: We will whiten all the grout in your bathroom with our special cleaners.
- Shower Curtain: We will wash your shower curtains and remove, and mold or soap scum build-up.
- Toothbrush Holder: We’ll even clean your toothbrush holder which can build up some pretty gross stuff.
- Toilet: Thorough toilet cleaning with extra attention to the base and any caked-on residue.
Portland Deep House Cleaning Services
Clean Arrival LLC begins every deep house cleaning with extra attention to detail and we specialize in being extra thorough even in often overlooked areas. We will happily wipe down and clean all surfaces in your home, including tables, countertops, appliances, chairs, dressers, window sills, sink basins and faucets. When it comes to a deep cleaning, we will spend extra time in the bathroom and kitchen doing all the more difficult work so you don’t have to.
Reach out to Clean Arrival LLC and we’ll help ensure your home stays clean to help you stay healthy. We’re experts in creating clean and healthy homes to provide you and your family with a safe and sanitary living environment. We’re here for you and would love the opportunity to help you keep your home clean and healthy with our deep cleaning house services, so please contact us today to schedule an appointment.
To schedule a cleaning service visit our booking page or call us at 503-567-5404. You can also message us on Facebook or email us here.
- Move-In Cleaning
- Move-Out Cleaning
- Real Estate Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Green Cleaning
- Professional Cleaning
- Monthly Maid Service
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning
- Portland Bookeeping