House Cleaner Position
At Clean Arrival, we pride ourselves on our customer service and our dedication to providing jobs for our community. Ultimately, we are a community-driven company. One of our many missions has been to create a welcoming working environment while providing living-wages that reflect the worth of our employees. Continue below to read more about current Clean Arrival House Cleaner Position.
Clean Arrival Employment Positions:
House Cleaner Position Description
The position of House Cleaner includes both physical tasks and customer service responsibility. As a House Cleaner, you will be the day to day face our customers interact with. As such a large part of this position involves communicating effectively with customers in a friendly and positive manner. The other side of the job is the clean itself. We provide two types of services, standard and deep-cleans both of which cleaners will be responsible for completing. To do so, employees will follow a standardized checklist.
House Cleaner Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Customer Service – Greet customers, handle/direct questions, establish a friendly working relationship with clients.
- Cleaning – Complete all designated tasks. Clean baths, kitchens, living areas, bedrooms, laundry rooms, and any extra services. This also includes sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, emptying waste baskets, dusting, and polishing.
- Quality – Follow/complete checklists for each clean to ensure quality control, have an eye for detail.
- Safety Compliance – Follow set safety procedures.
- Equipment – Follow all proper procedure for the use of Clean Arrival equipment and Vehicles.
Clean Arrival House Cleaner Position Requirements:
Employees must be able to perform duties as listed above in the Job Description. The position also requires employees to handle a number of physical tasks. You must be capable of standing for extended periods, bending, kneeling, and taking stairs.
Previous experience preferred but not necessary
Ability to carry equipment and properly handle products
Clear communication skills
Ability to work on your feet for extended periods
Ability to work with a team and individually
Strong eye for detail and strong work ethic
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting wage $19/hr including drive time
- Paid training
- W2 employment (not contracted) – We pay all applicable employment taxes
- Accrued PTO, Paid Time Off, after 6months of employment
- Paid training
- Monday through Friday work schedule, No nights or weekends!
- Select Holidays off
- Opportunity to advance
- Company vehicles, supplies and equipment
- Water, Snacks, Breakroom provided!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Us With Questions
*Please complete the following application for any of our available positions.