Through the booking of a cleaning service the Booking Party (customer) and Clean Arrival LLC (service provider) mutually agree to the following terms:
- Clean Arrival shall provide all labor, equipment, and product to complete the necessary tasks as requested by the Booking Party.
- Should the Booking Party provide and request their own products or equipment to be used the Booking Party will assume all liability.
- The Booking Party will be provided with the scheduled date of service as well as an arrival window prior to service.
- Clean Arrival shall be responsible for completing all the agreed-upon services on the scheduled date of service.
- Clean Arrival LLC uses standard methods of cleaning, the Booking Party is responsible for informing Management prior to service of any surfaces that need specific specialty cleaning products or methods. No liability will be assumed by Clean Arrival LLC for damages if not informed of said surfaces. Specialty surfaces include but are not limited to:
- Marble countertops;
- Waxed wood flooring;
- Unfinished wood and flooring;
- and Cork flooring.
- The Booking Party is responsible for informing Clean Arrival of potential hazards in the home. Should Clean Arrival deem hazards a risk to health and safety, services may be subject to cancellation with no charge to Booking Party if Clean Arrival LLC has been notified prior to the day of service. If no notice is given by the Booking Party any cancellation may be subject to Clean Arrivals cancellation fee. Hazards include but are not limited to:
- Human waste or bodily fluids;
- Pests such as cockroaches and bedbugs;
- and Extreme mold.
- The Booking party is responsible for providing Clean Arrival Access to the location of service on the agreed upon date. We offer four entry options, please inform Clean Arrival Management of the preferred method before service date.
- The Booking Party may opt to be home to allow access to their home the day of the service. Clean Arrival LLC cannot guarantee the exact arrival times so the client must be home between the time scheduled to let the cleaner into the home.
- The Booking Party provides a key, garage door opener or code to gain access to the home. Keys will be placed in a secure safe at Clean Arrival LLC’s office. The cleaner or team will be issued a key the day of your scheduled service to gain access to the home. The key will be signed out by the cleaner or team and signed in after each scheduled service and placed back in the safe. The keys are not marked with any of your personal information in case they are lost.
- The client can purchase a lock box to place a key inside and provide Clean Arrival with the passcode.
- Should the Booking Party reside in a condo or apartment building the Booking Party may leave a key at the front desk or management for Clean Arrival to access.
- If no one is home or our cleaners are turned away for any reason service will not be performed and cancellation fees may apply.
Rescheduling, Service Request Changes, & Cancelations
- All cancelations must be made before 5 pm the day prior to service. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to the Booking Party’s account should the Booking Party cancel service after 5 pm the day before the service.
- The Booking Party may make changes to their service request up to 48 hrs prior to the service date.
- Changes to the service can affect the cost and length of the service and may require the service to need rescheduling.
- Clean Arrival will provide confirmation in the case it can accommodate service changes.
- In the case that a service needs to be rescheduled, Clean Arrival LLC will do the best to accommodate the need but cannot guarantee availability to complete the service.
- Confirmation of the new service date will be provided if Clean Arrival can accommodate the request.
- All information acquired by Clean Arrival relating to the Booking Party and/or their service shall be treated as confidential and as such will not be disclosed in any manner other than necessary to perform said services.
- Clean Arrival will require all its personnel to enter into a written confidentiality agreement in regards to any information shared relating to the Booking Party.
- All confidentiality agreements will survive any termination of service.
- Clean Arrival will not maintain any client information within its system after the Booking Party has terminated their account, except that which is necessary for accounting purposes.
- Any complaint made by the Booking Party must be submitted to Clean Arrival management within 24 hrs of the service, at which point Clean Arrival will take all necessary action to investigate and rectify issues should it be necessary.
- Clean Arrival will send rating emails out at the end of each service in which the Booking Party can provide any feedback.
- In the absence of a feedback or complaint, Clean Arrival will assume the Booking Party is satisfied with the received service.
- Cash or check payments must be made at the time of the booked service. Credit card payments will be charged by Clean Arrival the day of the service at the end of business hours.
- Clean Arrival will not retain any credit card information within their system, simply a key which enables management to charge the client only after service is complete.
- If the Booking Party fails to pay any invoice within 15 days of the due date is entitled Clean Arrival to suspend any future service until payment has been received.
Termination of Service
- Both the Booking Party as well as Clean Arrival have the ability to terminate this Agreement at any point in time, provided that the party wishing to terminate provides notice before service is provided.
- Any payment for the above services owed by the Booking Party shall be due and payable at the time of termination.