Want to clean like the pros? One of our biggest tips to simplify cleaning is to set up a proper cleaning caddy with all the tools and materials you need to get the job done.
What should go in your caddy?
Ultimately it all depends on your preference. Below is a list of the tools and products we put in our caddies here at Clean Arrival.
- All-purpose cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Powdered and/or cream cleansing scrub
- Squeegee for showers and tubs
- Small toothbrush for scrubbing tough to get to areas
- Long handles scrub brush for tubs, sinks, and tough grim
- Toilet brush
Suggested Additions: Stainless steel polish, wood polish, disinfectant spray, microfibers
What’s the benefit?
- Always know where all your supplies are. Make sure to place all your supplies back in your caddy as you clean and replace items once empty, this way you always know you have everything you need to get the job done.
- Time Saving Convenience! You don’t need to spend a bunch of time running around trying to find everything you need before you can actually start cleaning.
- With a caddy, you can easily transport all your supplies from room to room without having to run back and forth to find what you need. You will have everything at the tip of your fingers at all time.
- Easier to keep the kids out of the chemicals. Having all your cleaning products in one location you can have more confidence your children won’t accidentally find their way into that of disinfectant you left in a forgotten cabinet.
Other tips and tricks
- Have a multi-storied house? Have a caddy in a convenient location on each floor to save time running up and down the stairs.
- Tailor your caddy to the areas of your house that collect the most dirt. Add or subtract supplies to meet your own cleaning needs.
- Find a caddy with multiple compartments. This will help you keep your tools and products neat and organized.
- Depending on how often you clean your own house make sure to clean out the caddy every few weeks to keep it fresh and clean as well.
Other Articles You May Like:
- Move-In Cleaning
- Move-Out Cleaning
- Real Estate Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Green Cleaning
- Green Maid
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning