With the state of the community at the moment, Clean Arrival is continuously monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and our community’s response. To make sure we are keeping the health and wellbeing of clients and employees at the forefront of all our services. In doing so our staff will continue to take precautionary measures base on guidance from Governor Brown, the Federal Government, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). These steps include but are not limited to:
- Social Distancing: To the extent possible all employees will maintain at least six feet of distance between themselves and clients while in homes, our office facility, and traveling between homes.
- PPE Use: All employees will be using personal protection equipment (masks, gloves) at all times.
- Sanitation: We will continue sanitizing all towels and mop pads after every use. We will also continue to keep used towels and mop pads contained and away from other supplies.
- Equipment Care: All cleaning equipment will be sanitized between each appointment/home. Clean towels and mop pads are always stored in a separate tote bag away from other supplies.
- Reduced Contact: Reduced use of shared equipment and items (cleaning cadies, vacuum cleaners, mops.)
- Hand Hygiene: This includes washing hands often for at least 20 seconds or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer when unable to wash hands.
- Quarantine: Staying home if symptoms are present until the recommended symptom-free time frame has ended.
We are encouraging all our customers to help us out as well! We are all in this together and the more we work with each other the better we can reduce the potential for illness spreading. Here is how you can help us during your services:
- We request clients vacate any room that an employee is cleaning to maintain social distancing.
- To the extent possible please wear a mask when greeting and interacting with our staff.
- While we love a good handshake when we meet someone new, please don’t be offended when we offer a wave instead.
- Notify us immediately if any household members are sick or have had contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19. Appointments will be rescheduled after the household is illness free for an appropriate time frame.
- To decrease contact consider using a credit or debit card for the foreseeable future (just give us a call to set up payments.)
- For tips on how to stop the spread of the Coronavirus and seasonal flue check out the CDC’s guidelines here.
We are confident with the new procedures in place, strictly followed, will mitigate the current COVID-19 risk. That being said, if you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us directly. You call us at (503) 567-5404 or shoot us over an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This has been a difficult time for all of us and we just want to share our gratitude for your understanding and business. Thank you so much for your patience during this time.