PORTLAND AFTER PARTY CLEANING SERVICES
Did you have a big party for something like a Blazers or Timbers game and get left with a huge mess? If you’re like most people, cleaning up after a party can be a real bummer, especially if it happens on the weekend when you’re supposed to be relaxing. Fortunately, you can contact Clean Arrival LLC to do all the after party cleaning for you! We service the entire Portland Metro area, so it doesn’t matter if your party was in Downtown or Lake Oswego, we have you covered.
Don’t let the dread of having a big party for you and your friends discourage you from making unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Our online booking system is super easy, just select the date and services, then we will followup within 24 hours to confirm additional information to and get your home cleaned by our professional staff.
As a local Portland Female-Owned business, we take great pride in providing only the best cleaning services and staff available. We know how hectic the Portland lifestyle can be and also how valuable your time off is, so we want to take care of your after party messes so you can focus on enjoying your life and time in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Party Cleanup Includes:
- Recycle or Throw-away trash after your event
- Wash and Clean the Dishes and other party items
- Package leftover food and store in fridge or cupboards
- Reorganize furniture, folding or stacking chairs, etc.
- Collect leftover belongings for your family or friends
- Removing all the leftover after party decorations
- Sanitizing the toilets, Bathrooms and other areas
- Cleaning the kitchen, Cabinets, Drawers
- Spot clean the walls of noticeable stains
- Vacuum, Sweep and Mop the floors
- Other special requests are welcome
Portland Party Cleaning Services
For the best local after party cleaning services and solutions contact Clean Arrival LLC. To schedule a cleaning service visit our booking page or call us at 503-567-5404. You can also message us on Facebook or email us here.
Other Articles You May Like: